AquaTrans is a low-cost underwater acoustic hydrophone transducer that is tailored for use with the modems. These hydrophone transducers have an omni-directional beam pattern (standard) to maximize deployment and communications flexibility.
Its key specifications are as follows:
- Omnidirectional beam pattern (toroidal) and available in conical beam pattern
- Cylindrical shape: 70mm diameter x 40 mm height
- Oil filled for high pressure capability
- 5m standard cable (can be extended to 10m on request)
- Can be deployed upto3000m
DSPComm also provides specialised hydrophone transducers, such as more directional hydrophone transducers for deep-water vertical applications or smaller hydrophone transducers for space-constrained applications (35mm diameter).